Historically, admission to Symbian Partner Events has been restricted to signed-up members of Symbian’s Partner Network. However, for our event at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco on Thursday 4th December, we’re going to open up participation.
Some parts of the day will still be restricted to signed partners. However, most of the proceedings on the day will be open to a wider group of attendees – such as mobile developers, journalists, the open source community, and representatives of companies that may be considering partnering with Symbian.
Space will be limited so anyone thinking of attending should register their interest as soon as possible via the event website.
Full details of speakers, panellists, and other sessions at the event will be published on the event website shortly. In the meantime, here are a few highlights:
- Keynote presentations from a leading member of the open source community, senior representatives from network operators and phone manufacturers, Symbian executives, and the management of the Symbian Foundation;
- “Fast Forward” technology seminars
- An open roundtable discussion on “Succeeding in the US: the key factors”
- “Symbian Foundation Platform Architecture Overview”
- “Symbian Foundation Q&A”.
There will also be an exhibition of partner products and solutions, as well as ample opportunity to network with movers-and-shakers of the global mobile industry.
Footnote: Here’s the LinkedIn entry for this event.